The vision of BJWM is to empower believers that will be equipped to reach the world with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We believe that the most powerful mandate Jesus gave the church is found in Mark 16:15,.. “go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.”
To accomplish our vision, the mission of BJWM will focus on preaching and teaching campaigns that will help leaders and their congregations to maximize their efforts to mature the saints and reach this generation with the message of Christ.
We Are Committed to:
We Are Called to:
- The divine and perfect will of God.
- The winning of lost souls and the unchurched in every community.
- Excellence in everything we establish for the Kingdom of God.
- Outreach ministries that will encourage, empower, evangelize, and help to equip people in the word, the Spirit, to worship and witness.
We Are Commissioned to:
- Reach out BOLDLY. Every ministry must have a bold vision. The Bible teaches us in Proverbs 29:18, “Where there is no vision, the people perish.” The word boldly means; to be frank in utterance, and confident in spirit.
- Reach out INTENTIONALLY. Mark 16:15-16, says that we’re to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. The word “Go” in the Greek language means to make a journey. Intentionally denotes, to take an aim that guides actions.
We are called to reach out intentionally and to take an aim that guides our actions in the journey of propagating the gospel.
- Reach out Lovingly. God reminded the Israelites in Jeremiah 31:3, that it was His loving kindness that had drawn them unto Him. But God so dearly prized the world, that he gave His only son to die for their sins. John 3:16 amp.
We should place a priority on what God dearly prizes, the world.
- Extend God’s love into every man’s world.
- When all the Greek words and phases are translated together, an expanded interpretive translation could read: “Love protects, shields, guards, covers, conceals, and safeguards people from exposure; love strains forward with all its might to believe the very best in every situation; love always expects and anticipates the best in others; love never quits, never surrenders, and never gives up.” I Corinthians 13:4-8.
- We are called to go forth and declare a living message, to living men.
Rev. Billy Joe and Theresa Watts